Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We have kidsss.

Our little Henry made his first family trip to Boise last weekend. We had so much fun! Isn't this the cutest clown you've ever seen?
Grant met her at the Hot Air Balloon Festival. It was cold. And there were only 3 stinking balloons.Grandma Roxie had an Open House for Henry and we stuffed ourselves with Oh Henry candy bars!We also went to my Dad's house for a yummy dinner with his family. Grant had the time of his life! The weather was so nice, I realized that he probably doesn't remember what grass is. I am kicking myself for not taking pictures!

Overall, my family did a superb job at entertaining us. Thank you.

Now a video treat: (This is Grant's favorite game)

7 comments:

Angie said...

What a cute little family!

Jesy said...

Ha ha! That little jumping game is hilarious! How cute! I'm guessing Spencer came up with that one?

*~ Jesy ~*

shauna said...

How Fun! Lukas LOVED watching the video and kept saying "Again. Grant. Again" Looks like you guys had a fun weekend.

Jenn said...

How fun! So, how uncomfortable would that be if someone didn't quite clear the head...for both...
Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Kimberly said...

We need more of those videos! That just made my morning. Kim

Kimberly said...

We need more of those videos! That just made my morning. Kim

Stephanie said...

hooray for seeing roxie girl on here!