Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another milestone!

 KINDERGARTEN!

 What a day. My first babe is so big. He was born for kindergarten. He could not wait. He has been sleeping with his backpack.  We all missed him today. The amazing thing is that this is Grant's first year of school and Spencer's last. Well, at least he will always remember that wild Transformers shirt. (You should have seen the preppy outfit I picked out.)  So proud of you, buddy. 

 (Notice a sneaky Henry streaking through above.)
 We had a little school surprise party when he got home.  Henry and I made cupcakes. I stocked up on office supplies and made a couple crates for homework and projects.  
.... and Spencerpants ran a half marathon.  hottie. 
... and baby Sam is my other boyfriend. 

7 comments:

Nan and Aaron said...

Love all your boys. And you are the cutest momma in the world -- school surprise party?! You are amazing!

Will and Heidi said...

What a fun idea to throw a party. Those cupcakes look delicious and very cute. Looks like fun. Way to go on the half-marathon!

beck said...

I love those boys so much. Do you teach them how to smile at some point? They all have the happiest, widest smiles ever. Of course, their parents smile a bit too. :) (And so does their emoticonning aunt.)

Ty and Kumari said...

WOW!!! Grant is in kindergarten!!!!! Crazy!!!! EM you are such an amazing MOM!!!! Love the surprise school party you did!!! Love seeing Grants big smile and Spencers big smile!!! LOL!!! They are little twins! OOOhhh I just love your cute family!!!!!!

beck said...

Where did you take that picture of the boys at the table?

Emily said...

that was at my house, beck! I've painted and stuff since you came to visit. You should come again. I miss your buns.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pilihan-pinjaman-online-jika-blt-umkm-rp24-juta-tak-cair