Friday, February 18, 2011

Conversations with Grant

1. 
"Mom, is Jesus really small?"
"No, he is normal size, maybe like Daddy size."
"Then how can he live in my heart?"
"Well, He lives in heaven and gives you good feelings in your heart."
"Oh!" 

2. 
(Grant calls dad on the phone)
"Dad, can we have a little chat?"
"Sure, Grant, what do you want to chat about?"
"Do you know what I did at school today?"
"What?"
"I played the organ!"
"Wow!"
"Yeah, one of the notes sounded like a really high whistle, and the other one sounded like a REALLY BIG MONSTER TOOT!"  
(Then he laughs and laughs. Spencer too.)

4 comments:

Ash said...

oh more, more! We want more!

Stephanie said...

I agree with Ash- little kid conversations are delicious!

Becky said...

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I can totally hear Spencer in Grant's speech patterns. How cool is that!?!
What a great family you have. Spencer was always THE nicest guy in school so I'm really glad he has a great family now. :D

Karie said...

Hope you guys are coming to GA in September! We want you! Happy incubating in the meantime:)