Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How about a new post?

Hello everybody!  You are thinking: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!?!?!?!

We have been really good :)  Sorry about the long pause...  I've been reminded that we live too far away from family to not blog about our kids and stuff.

Here is a video of Grant from last night.  He missed several days of school because we were sick, so it was so funny to watch him try to follow along on the songs he didn't know. :)

YOU TUBE LINK HERE.


Most of you already know, but we are expecting a new baby in June... yes, I want a girl. Or a boy.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Your boys are so cute! Congrats for your baby on the way. It's hard to believe how fast time goes. Your oldest must be starting school next year-crazy!

shauna said...

Ya its about time u updated your blog :)jk. Its ok. I didnt know u were expecting a baby. Hooray! I am so happy for you. You probably know but we are having another girl in April. Crazy huh? I will hope for a girl for you :)

Karie said...

Yeah! You're back! I almost gave up. Congrats on your pregnancy - hope you're feeling Greeeeeat!

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Congrats! That is very exciting! We are having #3 too. We are having a boy in April! I hope you get a girl.