Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good for a giggle.


Today I have been bursting out in random laughing (to myself) all day because of what Henry did in the middle of last night.

He is SO ready for solids (I have yet to start a daily routine with him) because he wakes more at night to eat and play.
He woke up and I tried to give him his pacifier and rock him back to sleep. No success.

He was wide awake so we put him in our bed to see if he would fall asleep next to us. He was quiet for a long time so I started dozing off......

Then I feel this sucking on my shoulder. So I move over a little.... then I feel the sucking on my arm... then my hand. He was chasing me around the bed! And that tickles! I started laughing and it made Spencer crack up when I told him. Henry knew he'd eventually find what he was looking for.

Are you smiling?

11 comments:

Kate Call said...

not smiling.. laughing out loud! you are too cute. love that story!

Anonymous said...

Henny is so sweet. And sucky.

I miss his smiley little self.

Stephanie said...

i totally am smiling- how precious! ah, a sweet little nursing creature- i really miss that soemtimes.

Stephanie said...

and he looks just like spence again. two spencers... this gives me no hope for ever having a child that looks like me. i keep thinking, ok thomas, you got the first one, i get the second. this gives me no hope. :)

Brock and Kristina said...

cute story.
so i took the plunge with mint.com. You're right Emily, I am thanking you. I found out my net worth is -120,00 (that's a negative). Thanks alot.

Emily said...

It's funny because it's true. Ryan and I are both laughing. Now I will be giggling all day tomorrow :)

Chelsi said...

Of course! All those mothers out there can relate to that one.

Camille said...

Definitely. Darn it he's cute!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

sorry, that was me who deleted the comment....what I wrote did not make any sense!! Ya, I'm still not too sure about this fish thing. I will keep that in mind about the temperature. It is downstairs and it's always cold down there. Sounds like you are adjusting well to your new place!

Unknown said...

That is too cute!