Monday, August 4, 2008

The Cutest Grandpa!

So I've been anxious to post pictures os Spencer's visit through Nauvoo, IL while driving the moving truck to Ohio. (with his Dad and brother)

The best part is that my Grandpa Warr, and his cute wife Sherry, are on a mission there! My Grandpa runs a buggy ride through Nauvoo and Spencer got the cutest pictures! (note: my grandpa grew up farming with horses in Oakley, Idaho... so he's a pro!) Sherry, rides her bike into town everyday with her long skirts! AND... they've been practice their lines for when they debut as a funny little couple in one of the plays there.

I'm so excited to visit them and see all the wonderful history. Here are the pictures (I wish there were some of Sherry):






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't Navoo beautiful! I got a little emotional when I went there with my family. It just makes me think about the hardships that those before us went through to make it so perfect for us today. Those pictures are cute. I bet it is a wonderful expierence to serve there as well.

Anonymous said...

Your grandpa is adorable! I love grandparents...they all have that same glow about them!