Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm alive.



Sorry about the lack of blogging... did I mention I plan to blog daily in Ohio?

What we have been doing:

Camping in Stanley/Red FishPacking
Hosting a successful yard sale (thanks Tay and Mom!)
Packing
Fishing with Spencer's fishing Hero (I caught the biggest fish)

Packing
Lava Hot Springs/Fourth of July with Ash (and fiance, Trevor!) and Tom
Packing
Family reunion in Twin Falls + temple Open House
Packing
Last minute visits with friends and family
Packing
Packing
Packing

Most of today I had a baby on my hip and a toddler around my leg. But I think we can pull off tomorrow (loading the rental truck).

I just want this to be over. I'm sad to leave family and friends. I need a massage.

10 comments:

nickybeit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Em--
You guys look so great!

Stephanie said...

WOW! that is a lot of fun. well, mostly just the packing. :) good luck with the move and i look forward to the daily blogging.

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice fish Emily! Good luck with the move.

Jessica said...

I'm glad that you all made it alive and well! Best of luck unpacking!!!

Kate Call said...

you finally update.. and its sounds like you have been crazy busy getting some play'n in before you take off! i'm so sad i couldn't come to your going away party. you better stay update regularly while your away so we can see you and your cute family!! good luck with everything em.. sounds like your in for some adventrues.. SO FUN!

Jason and Dana said...

My mom told me you guys moved last weekend. I hope it all went well! I'm still unpacking...I hate it. Is it hot in Ohio?

Unknown said...

Hey Emily,
This is Madeline! How have you been? I found your blog from the Sutherland's blog. It is so good to see you guys. Hope everything is going well. Drop by and say hello on our blog. Hope you don't mind, I'm going to add your blog link to ours. Take care.
Madeline

Jenn said...

loved all the pics, esp. the big fish!! Spencer got the biggest catch--you! That was cheezy, I know.

Jason and Dana said...

I sure do miss the mountains of Idaho. I get excited when I go over the overpass between I-35 and the 1604. Because it is up on a hill. I can see for miles and miles, Ok, maybe not. But it is the best vantage point I get around her in San Antonio.
I hope all goes well with your move.
Jason Delgadillo