Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Maybe...

Maybe it's the time of year, maybe it's the stay-at-home-mom plight, maybe it's just boredom but I can't get one thing out of my head:

CRAFTS!

I have the pieces for about 6 crafts laying around the house and my girlfriend and I are going to start some more.

The possibilities are endless. "You can do it. We can help" for crying out loud.

Maybe I'll make a collage, maybe an apron, maybe a wall hanging, maybe a coffee table, maybe some bunk beds, maybe... maybe... maybe...

Okay, furniture is a little ambitious. But I could.

Well, I'm off to the craft store... what crafts are YOU working on?

2 comments:

Thomas said...

o, none right now- but i wish- constantly! give me some ideas will ya?

Thomas said...

hahaha- this is stephanie- not thomas- but i am sure he would constantly love to do crafts as well.