Monday, April 16, 2007

Wedding Bells

For the weekend, we went to Boise for Grandpa Gary's wedding. I learned that smooching is for all ages.
Gals at the bridal shower. (At Miss Tami's Tea Room Cottage)
(Left to right: new grandma Sherry in red, Aunt Wendy, cousin Katie, Aunt Corky, dad's girlfriend Tami lower right)


On the way home we stopped at the Boise outlet mall for a gourmet carmel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory . We bought 3 and ate 2 before we stopped in Twin for a well-deserved party. The party was complete with chocolate fondue and dancing!

Grant had a yucky ear infection the last couple days. But he loves to play with the big jug of vinegar.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures- do you think that Grant looks like Spencer more or you?

Also, I am enjoying the new glasses- they may not be new to you- but they are new to me! I like you.