Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend 'o fun.

Grandpa Ken came to visit on Thursday for a choir concert. Friday he took Grant on a walk while I went visiting teaching. (Thank goodness -- last time I took Grant visiting teaching he was scratched by a big fat cat.)
Then we went to Twin Falls with him. The whole family roasted hot dogs and marshmallows in the back yard because the weather was so nice (we're talking 70's).
On Saturday I took a nap on the trampoline in hopes to get a tan. (The sun does come to Idaho). Grant played and played with his cousin Josh.

Spencer watched a lot of basketball.I think "March Madness" was coined by the annoyed 'I-can't-wait-until-the-basketball-season-is-over-so-I-
can-have-my-husband-back
' wives.

Last night I went to a sista's house to practice a song that they asked me to sing for the Relief Society birthday on Thursday. It's my fault I keep getting asked to sing because I recently sang in a group for another stake meeting (of which I think I was way too over-theatrical), and now the phone is ringing off the hook for requests. I just don't know what on earth to do! (Please read that last sentence in a desperate tone).

On a more important note, Grant got a new tooth and discovered licorice. We also found a bike trailer. Hurray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know if I am leaving a comment on the intended blog...however, I would like to inform any people who may have access to his, whether or not they are supposed to...I have the coolest daughter and son-in-law and the cutest beaver grand-son ever. I get to see him in a few more days and I don't even think I will mind a few bite marks! I can't wait to take him for a bike ride.--Love, Grandma Roxie