Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HENRY TURNS TWO!!!

We love our sweet little two year old. He is polite and self-soothing and easy to please. He still snuggles with his mommy and he patiently tolerates his older brother. What more could we ask?
On reading this, Spencer wanted me to add that Henry recently gave him a little "thank you" when Spencer put him to bed.

Celebrating his birthday was more for us than for him. Of course he didn't know when he woke up that he was two but when he saw the decorations he gave an enthusiastic, "WOW!".

I love this barely two-year-old Henry. Remembering when he was born.... Click.
Sometimes I wish time would stop. I am so grateful to have this happy little face in my life.









Thanks for all the fun presents, cards, and phone calls from the grandma's, grandpa's, friends, and family!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, my goodness! Two already? Where does the time go? Happy birthday, Henry! And I LOVE the cupcakes. So cute!!

Burdick Family said...

What a little sweetheart. I love the sidenote by Spencer--ha! I wish my kids were thankful to go to bed! Happy Birthday to Henry! You guys look like you're doing great.

Stephanie said...

cute little cupcakes to match a cute little boy. i think my asher is a lot like your henry. maybe because his name is asher henry or maybe it is just because they are a much needed calm after their spirited older brothers... ok, not even sure if that comment just made sense because i typed the last part while telling ambrose to stop stealing a toy from asher..... hmmmmm..... :)

Queen Bee said...

He is so big and so cute!! The cupcakes are adorable. We miss you guys :)

Lorie Ann said...

So cute!! I cannot believe he is two! The bigger he gets, the more he looks like you em!

Melissa Wolf Sadler said...

Wow! It doesn't seem like he should be two! I love that Grant was wearing his camera around his neck. :) Happy Birthday Henry!

Ty and Kumari said...

YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE. EMILY THOSE CUPCAKES WOW YOU ARE GOOD GIRL!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE HE IS TWO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!!!!

Nan and Aaron said...

He really is a sweetheart. Too bad they grow up so quick, huh?!

Juli said...

Happy Birthday Henry! The cupcakes are adorable. We miss you guys.