Saturday, October 31, 2009

Funny Fall

Here are some funny pictures of what we've been up to this month:
Playing dress up was a HUGE theme. I love three year olds because if they are dressed up as a cowboy or pirate, they REALLY are a cowboy or pirate. Grandma Roxie sent these funny glasses. He wore them so naturally...

Candid pic in the car...
The Columbus Zoo is HUGE. They had "BOO at the ZOO". The kids trick or treated at different exhibits. They LOVED the gorillas. Here they are looking at the Manatees. Bad pictures, sorry.

Petting a snake. eww.
We went with some fun friends to the pumpkin patch (it was more of a pumpkin graveyard) and the boys had a blast. I love this picture of Henry...



Someone asked Grant which hero he was and he said, "Super Grant!". AND... He grew this Super pumpkin this year.


In this town, they do trick or treating two days before Halloween because the college students go BER-ZERK on Halloween. At every door he said, "Thank you, Trick or Treat!" (in that order). Then he would run to us and say, "I did it!" and do a little dance (which reminded me of Spencer's dancing actually).
I love the days when these guys are happy with just one candy. Henry clutched on to this one the whole time.
Grant smashed a ladybug right before this picture.
What do you do if your son won't stop flashing the camera?

Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh those boys just make me smile!

Three Irish Men and a lady said...

At least he's not mooning the camera like his mommy! HAHAHA! Teagan likes to moon and I'm like where did you get this from child. LOL

Ty and Kumari said...

They are so cute!!! Growing up so fast!!! Looks like a fun and festive halloween!!

Unknown said...

I was reading through my "Reading List" and I saw that picture of yourson in those glasses and started to laugh automatically. Your pictues look like so nice. Glad to see you had such a great Halloween.

Summer said...

Too cute Em!

beck said...

Oh, man. I miss you guys. Really.