Thursday, June 18, 2009

a photoshoot just in time.

I took some pictures of the kiddos on Sunday.
(If you name is Chris or Ken, you will be getting copies of a couple of these in the mail for Father's Day. Sorry to spoil to the surprise!!)

My boss had a party out at his... home/homes/nature preserve/maple syrup factory/art gallery/cabin/compound/etc... so, we had lots of good scenes for a photoshoot of the boys at ages three and one. check!

THEN!... Tuesday Grant threw a clipboard at Henry and ended in Henry getting 6 stiches on his forehead!! I've never even had 6 stiches!! Watch out for flying clipboards!!! Good thing I took those pictures already... I mean... I'm so sorry little buddy!!!

I really am sorry. ;(

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

what cute and handsome boys!

Emily said...

OH! The one of Henry hugging the dog made me sigh out loud. Wow, so completely adorable!

Ty and Kumari said...

Those are soo adorable!! Love the one of grant in red car or tractor thing whatever it is! The one of henry in the boat is so cute. Poor thing having to get stitches.

HeadRhino said...

Loved Grant on the rock saying, here I am world. Then Henry with the puppy was awesome! (last picture)

Jenn said...

Such great pictures! They grow up so fast!

Ash said...

I think you shrunk my brother. I'm pretty sure Henry looks just like Spencer. It was kind of trippy

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! i love the ones with henry and the puppy. :)

Unknown said...

wow, you are so talented with photography. I love the ones with the red tractor. Good Job mom!