Saturday, August 9, 2008

A tribute to my little brother.

My brother, Kyle, is in the MTC getting ready for his mission to Utica, New York!!!
Kyle is a loyal friend to everyone. He has so many friends, I feel popular because I am his sister. He has found a passion for piano. He has arranged/composed/written beautiful piano pieces. I got to go to his latest recital that was completely dedicated to teach/share his feelings about the history of the Church and the Prophet Joseph Smith. I think his piano talent will be such a wonderful tool throughout his mission in bringing people joy. I'm so thankful that he is such a good example to his nephews.

So, I just got his CD. Yes, he has a CD. In fact, he has a fans. The chapel was packed at his piano fireside that I went to a couple weeks ago. Amazingly, he is able to fund some of his mission expenses through donations for his music. He is one of a kind!!! (The song you can play on the right is my favorite one -- based on his feelings about the restoration of the priesthood)



p.s. Thanks for all the traveling advice!!! I am much less stressed! Keep the good ideas coming!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

i just listened to his song at least three times through while i read blogs- what a talent! we love kyle.

Kate Call said...

JEREMY went to UTICA!!! ahh... fun! he will LOVE it, jeremy is still obsessed with it! that is so neat.. i really don't hear of too many people getting called there, they only call the BEST of the BESt there i guess Ü

Anonymous said...

Kyle's very good. Really. I'm very impressed.

Heather said...

Love, love his song! I found you through Camille roskelley. What a cute brother you have. Too bad I don't have a sis for him to marry when he gets home. I hope he loves, loves his mission to NY. What a talented guy! thanks for sharing the song.