Thursday, December 6, 2007

Nice weekend, hectic week.


We had a nice weekend with some of my family visiting (Dad, Tammy, and Kyle). We played lots of Dominos and Rook and went bowling. Grant loved the bowling alley. He was so amazed that there is an entire building made just for rolling a ball into some stuff.

This week I've been Spencer's secretary. He has me doing all sorts of projects and I don't mind except that my legs swell up from sitting in our office chair for a long time.

I did a little Christmas shopping at the mall today. I think shopping on-line is way more toddler-friendly if you know what you want.

P.S. I scheduled to have my hair cut/highlighted on Saturday. I'm in the mood for something drastic so you might want to save me from myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember that time you really wanted to perm your hair, and I said it was a bad idea, don't do it, you'll hate it, but you did it anyway and it was super super cute? I say, do it. You have a good gut to trust.

Stephanie said...

indulge the pregnant hair cut! everyone does it (i cant remember if you did it with grant)- go for it! haha