Saturday, December 8, 2007

my new hairstyle

The best part of getting your haircut it is when the stylist blow-dries it so-smooth and the rest of the day you whip your hair around like a Pantene commercial and then the next day when you style it, it returns to it's same boring texture.

Well, today is the exception. She styled it Blackfoot style. Slightly teased into a nice mountain on the back of my head, flipped out into a bunch of little wispy pieces, and hair sprayed so I feel like a helmet head.

So you'll have to wait for a picture of my new hair until after I style it tomorrow in conservative-Emily-fashion.

Thank you for your patience, people.
(Harmony: No, you do not have typical Blackfoot hair)

4 comments:

MaryLou said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha--belly laugh.

Anonymous said...

LOL I have to comment now! Thanks! I try not to have the "BLACKFOOT" hair do! It looks great BTW! Can't wait till that little baby comes! I think I am more excited than Spencer!

Stephanie said...

i remember blackfoot hair!

Spencer P. said...

You got a haircut today?